Welcome

"The fool doth think he is wise,
but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

Sick & Tired

Monday, November 08, 2004
Yes yes, I know that's the title of a song, but it seemed suitable.

I ended up being sick all of last week so didn't get anything written at all, which makes me feel really guilty. I've already failed my own personal deadline. Anyway, I'm planning to get back on track this week and get Chapter 6 ready by Sunday!

It's amazing really how exhausted you can be after having spent an entire week in bed. One would think you'd feel rested and relaxed instead, but no...

Of course I've come back to a fairly humongous backlog of work that's been piled up during my absence last week. I've worked through some of it, but there's still a lot to go.

Hmm.. I've just realised this must be one of the most boring blogs in the history of the universe, but I'm doing it mainly for my own entertainment anyway, so who cares?

Well, I better get back to that pile of work...

1:21 pm :: Emmie :: 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home