Welcome

"The fool doth think he is wise,
but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

Chapter 6 Panic

Monday, November 15, 2004
I'm now two weeks behind on my own deadline, I really need to get a grip. I wanted to finish one chapter per week, but after the first week (during which I finished chapter 5) I've not since managed to finish a single chapter.

The week it was meant to be written I was sick and so I never found the energy (or inspiration) to write it. The week after (last week) I should have managed, but I ended up being quite busy at work and felt too tired when I get home.

And unfortunately it doesn't end there. I'm having some kind of Chapter 6 breakdown or something. It took me all of last week to figure out how to start it. I tried four different ways to start the chapter, and neither worked out. Now I think I've finally got it, but having written a couple of pages I seem to have lost my touch and I don't know how to continue.

It's very frustrating and I guess I'll just have to force myself to write something. If it's total crap, then so be it. It's easier to edit a page full with text than a blank page, as some wise writer once said...

So I better get to it.. Wish me luck!

1:32 pm :: Emmie :: 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home