Welcome

"The fool doth think he is wise,
but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

Where do I go from here?

Tuesday, November 23, 2004
That is a very important question at this moment of time, I suppose. Yet I have no answer. I find myself at loose ends unable to decide what I want to do and where I want to go.

I moved away from home to experience another country and be closer to by boyfriend. I've experienced the country now for almost 5 years, and my boyfriend has broken up with me. So what should I do next?

Should I stay where I am, where I've got a job and a nice appartment as well as a few friends. Or should I return home to Sweden where my family is and try to make a life for me there. Or... Should I try another country all together? So many questions and so few answers. I really don't know what I want to do.

I guess I was always hoping that this was it, I'd found the love of my life and we'd settle down together and I'd never have to worry about what to do with my life. Well, since that didn't happen, I'll have to make some decisions.

However, I'm still hurting, it's only been like 36 hours or so... I guess I shouldn't worry about these kind of things yet. But I can't help starting to think about it, I guess I'm an incurable planner, I like having a good idea about where I'm going.

But for now I guess I better concentrate on being comfortable with myself, celebrate Christmas with my family... and then I can worry about the rest later.

1:49 pm :: Emmie :: 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home