Welcome

"The fool doth think he is wise,
but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

A Bookaholic's Paradise

Sunday, September 03, 2006
Otherwise called a Book Fair...

I was at one yesterday, and it was brilliant. What better thing could there be than a huge room filled with discounted books? The most expensive book I bought was $8 and that was a hardcover! (The cheapest was probably about $1.50)

As always I probably went a little overboard. I bought 31 books. But hey, for those prices.. who wouldn't?

I got some Stephen King novels (I like to collect them) as well as a Dee Davis book I had thought about ordering, so that was awesome. Then a few romance novels, lots of fiction and a few classics. On the whole, it was a very good day indeed.

It's a good thing it's only once a year though *lol* I can never catch up on my reading since I keep buying new books.
4:21 pm :: Emmie :: 6 Comments

6 Comments:

Holy Cow! That's a lot of books. Best of luck getting your TBR pile back to normal (because I know you have a huge pile anyhow).

But I bet it's wonderful to walk away with that many books. Whew!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:11 am  

Emily.....isn't your layout kinda...um...GIRLY?! Whatever...if you like it, I guess...;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 pm  

Ooh, yeah...that was your sister writing! :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 pm  

Well, want to know a secret?

I'm a girl...

By Blogger Emmie, at 5:17 pm  

Tjena tjejen! Hällsningar från sverige! :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 pm  

Happy New Year, Emmie!

Isabel

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home