Welcome

"The fool doth think he is wise,
but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

Begone evil fiend!

Monday, February 14, 2005
Hah! Defeat over the blank page at last!
Victory is mine!

The chapter was finally written and I'm so very glad to have it over and done with. Wrote chapter 21 as well (which did have some difficult parts... ie. my first love scene... I was blushing half of the chapter...!)

Been back in Sweden for the weekend and between visiting relatives and purchasing all the Swedish goodies I've not had for a while there's simply been no time for writing. I will get right back to it this coming week though, and I'm still on my deadline since I have a personal goal of one chapter per week, and chapter 21 was written for this week.

Actually, I'm ahead of schedule since my final deadline is August, and I only have about 100 pages left to write *cheers* Difficult 100 pages... but only 100 pages nonetheless. After that starts the "real" work though of editing the manuscript, but I have to admit that I quite look forward to it.

Tomorrow it's off back to Netherlands again. Have to admit I don't look forward to it, except for knowing I can get back to my manuscript... I really want to finish it now and start the editing process. *fingers crossed*
12:00 am :: Emmie :: 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home