Welcome

"The fool doth think he is wise,
but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

Here comes the sun

Monday, April 04, 2005
And it's about time too! With the weekend the spring and the sun finally seems to have arrived and my mood has perked up quite a bit. Life is so much nicer when the sun is shining and the trees are starting to sprout small, green leaves.

This weekend I mainly took it easy. I did a lot of editing of my book (still have quite a bit left, but it's definitely progressing nicely) and on Saturday I went out for dinner with my friend to celebrate my new job. We went to an Italian restaurant and true to my habit I ended up eating pizza. It was a pleasant evening.

I also went to the hairdresser (hair is now shorter and lighter) and did some shopping. I bought two small weights so that I can do a little bit (emphasis on little, I admit) of exercising at home.

Hmm, and that's pretty much it. Doesn't sound very exciting, does it? But it was a nice weekend and I quite enjoyed taking it easy. Tomorrow I need to go for a bloodtest and to be honest I'm terrified. I've got some kind of phobia for needles and the thought of them poking me with one and actually having to keep it there long enough to extract some blood, well it's got me in near panic. I don't know how I'm going to manage.

Well, wish me luck. I hope I don't break down and start crying like a baby at the hospital. There's a rather large risk that I will though, wimp that I am.
12:21 pm :: Emmie :: 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home