Welcome

"The fool doth think he is wise,
but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

For the Lady...

Monday, March 12, 2007
Yes you. You know who you are!

Certain people have been complaining that I don't update my blog enough. If I'm under pressure I'll probably grudgingly agree, otherwise I will declare it all blatant lies!

A lot has happened since the last time I wrote. I did quit my job, my official last day of work is 1 April, but I'm on extended sick leave during the entire resignation period. One week ago we rented a truck and drove down from Sweden to The Netherlands and picked up everything in my apartment. It was a long and hellish drive (I had to sit in the middle where there was no leg-space and I have a problem with my knees.. let's just say that not being able to straighten them was... hmm.. not pleasant.)

At least now all my furniture is here. An entire apartment crammed into my mom's house! We've got boxes and pieces of furniture in places we even forgot we had! This weekend a new floor has been put into my to-be bedroom and wallpaper has been put up. We're hoping that I can move in by the end of this coming week. I really hope so cause I can't wait until I get to sleep in my own bed again!

Once I have my new bedroom I may share some pictures with you. For now - for nostalgic reasons - I have posted some photos of my apartment in The Netherlands.

Oh, and I am starting to feel better.. I'm planning to buy a puppy (now 1 week old and in two weeks I'm probably travelling there to see which of the six puppies I want to get!) and things are starting to look up.



12:56 am :: Emmie :: 1 Comments

1 Comments:

*jumps up and down* All dedicated to me! I'm flattered my dear! Great to have something to read here again. :) Lovely pics btw.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home