Welcome

"The fool doth think he is wise,
but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

I'm in love!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007
and his name is Bailey.


He's a mixed breed puppy, 3,5 weeks old now. His mother is a Spanish Waterdog (Perro de Agua Español) and his father is an English Springer Spaniel.

This past Sunday I went to the owner's house to look at the six different puppies and choose
which one I eventually want to bring home. Lord was it a difficult task! However, while I was busy trying to make up his mind, Bailey made his up! How could I not fall in love with this puppy that so obviously felt right at home with me?

I picked him up three times. The first time he was calmly lying in my lap, right at home. The
second time I held him close to my heart, and he was sniffing me for maybe half a minute, decided he liked it and promptly lay his head down to rest. The third time he only sniffed a couple of times and went to sleep in my arms.

Obviously the other puppies were all adorable as well, but none seemed to be quite as content to be in my arms as this particular one.

Now he has to grow up a little bit more, and then
I will go and bring him home when I return from Florida at the end of April.

The pictures here are from Sunday when I met him for the first time. He's just 3 weeks and 2 days old on these pictures.
1:05 pm :: Emmie :: 5 Comments

5 Comments:

Awww Em, he's darling!

Too cute!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 pm  

Sååå söt! Du har gjort alldeles rätt val!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 pm  

What a little angel! He is adorable, Emmie, congrats!

Isabel

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:43 am  

so tiny!

By Blogger lacey kaye, at 3:41 am  

so cute!!!!!!!! Can I has him?? AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! <3 Puppy!

By Blogger Amergamer, at 3:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home