Welcome

"The fool doth think he is wise,
but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

I just realised...

Saturday, May 21, 2005
That today it's 6 months since my boyfriend and I broke up. It's already evening, and I didn't realise until now. Surely that must mean that I'm finally starting to get over him? Or one could argue that the fact that I remembered at all is a clear sign that I'm not over him at all. I have to admit that I prefer the first possibility.

I'm having another quiet weekend at home, but I quite like them that way. Been thinking about starting that next novel, but since I'm still slightly working on my first one (synopsis still not written and not a single query letter sent out yet) it might be too soon. I have to make some kind of action plan I guess.

Lately I've been listening a lot to the soundtrack to Moulin Rouge. I really love the El Tango de Roxanne and Your Song. Very good... Keep listening to them over and over. (Poor neighbours...)

I got hold of Phantom of the Opera (on DVD) last week and watched it again, and I'm sorry, but it has to be said (again) the Phantom is SEXY.
Ok there... It's done.

Now I only need to find out how to write a synopsis... (Yes... It's been an entire week and I still don't have a clue...)
7:20 pm :: Emmie :: 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Yes! The phantom is sexy! I'm so glad that you said it. I loved the part where he is pulling her down the dark hall. Very sexy!

Hang in there with the manuscript. You'll get the query letters done-don't fret! = )

By Blogger Smartypants, at 4:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home