Welcome

"The fool doth think he is wise,
but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

Halloween

Friday, November 04, 2005
This should have been written several days ago probably, but better late than never, right? I had a small Halloween party and we actually dressed up (not something you see here a lot, I want to be in America for Halloween next year!)

Anyway, I thought I'd post some of our photos. We had a really great time though. We watched two movies (one horror, one comedy), ate lots of unhealthy food and had lots of fun. Exactly how it's meant to be :)

The group (dressed up ones), me, my sister and my friend.


Watch it, or I'll poke ya!

If I blow long enough, will it fly away?


Status of Synopsis: *cough* Still not started.... *cough*

11:00 pm :: Emmie :: 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home