Welcome

"The fool doth think he is wise,
but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

Just My Luck

Thursday, May 24, 2007
I'm haunted. I'm not joking. I'm seriously haunted by bad luck at the moment. I must have done something really bad to anger the luck fairies or something. And this is all in exception to the whole hitting the wall-depression-quitting my job and moving to Sweden thing...

Let me recount...


A lot of my bad luck seems to stem from my car. Maybe it's cursed.. Maybe it's Christine. Damn you, Stephen King!
12:18 am :: Emmie :: 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Åh i dag har jag tur, kommentarfunktionen funkar varannan gång ungefär.

The car seems haunted yeah.. Scary, maybe you can do a book on that :) Hugs and purple birds!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home